Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Party Weekend!!!






WOW, two parties and all for me!!! My cousin Jill threw me a party "Home Coming", Gosh I have WONDERFUL COUSINS!!! Check them all out. AND....then MOM & DAD threw a BAR-B-Q for friends having a baby like me and I met even more people.

Lets play a game, see if you can see find the cousin who wore the same exact shirt that my mom bought me and she didn't even know he had one. Guess I gave you a little clue there. Ok, one more, see if you can find Aunt Janet, she would not let me have her glass of wine and I tried my darndest to get it too.......

Check out my new toy, Aunt Paula and Uncle Richie gave me!!! I love my piano!!!

I met the last of my grand parents this week and WOW, they are lots of fun!!!

Hey, How about those REDSKINS!!! Notice my outfit!!! I can't wait to be able to go to the games, I hear DAD has great seats!!!

Ok, many photo's to view and like my DAD always says "Don't I Look Good Today"!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home