Thursday, September 21, 2006

To The Blair's Group








My apologies for not getting more photo's to you sooner.......I've been very busy. Hope these will help make up for my SLACKING.

Ok, I don't understand this but my son said his first words several days ago and why when MOM spends 24/7 with Kyle, takes care of his every need and wants, does he insist on saying "Da Da" first. As a mom I am so excited about Kyle starting to talk but I would have much preferred that he said Dudley first over dad. Convincing Dad that he really doesn't understand what he's saying it's just easier for him is a challenge in itself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi and Bob said...

Hey Mary - take heart - I've read that often babies first words are Da-da but it doesn't really mean Dad, it's just an easy sound for them to make!! So don't burst Dad's bubble, but remember, his first "real" word could still be Mama!! It's great to see all the adorable pictures and share in your happiness.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home