Sunday, August 27, 2006

One last post before leaving Kazakhstan!!!





Tomorrow our internet service gets cut off, so we thought we would send one last post before we begin our journey back to the good ‘ole USA!!! We leave Kokshetau for Almaty on Wednesday and due to arrive back home on Saturday, Sept. 2nd. As I was writing this, Kyle came forward and asked that I allow him an opportunity to address you:

Hello Family and Friends! It has been said that I am the “cutest boy in the world”. This may be, but I have never left Kazakhstan so we’ll see. I also am a little modest and am blushing right now just acknowledging this.

I have heard so much about each of you that an introduction when I return is hardly needed. For 8 ½ months prior to meeting my new Mommy and Daddy I have been confined to 2 rooms with only about 7 friends. We didn’t talk much but they mean a lot to me nonetheless. I have been working on my English with Mommy and Daddy so; don’t get frustrated with me too soon. I will come around. At least this is what Daddy has assured me if I am to have any chance of going to GMU, Go Patriots or UVA, Go Hoos!

As for the previous blog postings about Daddy playing the “Man Card” and not having to change #2’s, we all understand here that it is Daddy’s job to “bring home the bacon”, therefore Mommy’s job to clean it up in the can! Should circumstances arise to alter this plan, I am sure we will all accommodate.

Daddy tells me that I will meet many of you on the baseball field as he helps to coach his Fall Ball team and Mommy promises many walks with friends. I know Mommy and Daddy have many friends so I’ll make my rounds. Please be patient!

As for this Dudley character, I am not sure what to think. I have been promised the ability to have rides on his back so this should help break the ice. I hope so because the way they talk about him is so cool.

Any way, I can’t wait to meet you! See you in the States!

God Bless us all!!!!!!

ps. Could someone make sure the Redskin situation is resolved by the time I return?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home