Saturday, August 26, 2006

I Can't Believe It!!!




I never thought I'd be saying that my husband was like all those funny e-mails going around about DAD'S and diaper changing..... Come on it's just a poopy diaper. Keith has the best gag reflex I have ever seen. As I understand it, I'm suppose to change all poopy diapers as its written some where in the "Man Code Book". I call bullshit (Keith's favorite saying) on this one. Trust me, his day is coming!!!

The weather was pretty nice today so we took advantage of the day for a stroll around town and lunch at the local pizza joint. The pizza is nothing like what we are used to at home but it is appetizing.

Lubya, our housekeeper, loves holding Kyle and he seems to like her too.

Here are several pictures of the day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home