Thursday, March 09, 2006

Follow Along On Our Journey

Wednesday, March 8, 2006

We were just informed that Kazakhstan has stopped all families from adopting two children at once, no good reason was given and that really saddens us since we were approved and ready for two, however, we are going to bring one child home and that helps soften the blow a bit.
******************************************************
Saturday, March 4, 2006

Today Keith and I went to Babies R Us and ordered furniture for the babies room. We bought two cribs, changing table and an armoire. The model "White Madison Collection". We were able to bring the changing table, armoire and matresses home today but the two cribs are on order and should be in at the end of March. I was telling Keith it still doesn't feel real to me, I guess it will once we are given pictures and can see their little faces.
******************************************************
Wednesday, March 1, 2006

As we wait for our referral there are so many things to do. We need to start purchasing items to take over to Kazakhstan for our babies. I've started to prepare a list of things so that Keith and I can begin to gather them all and to see if we can get our packing under the weight restricitons and with not to many bags. I've never been known for packing light so Keith will have to train me a bit since he's so good at it. Of course neither of us have spent 6 weeks away from home so this should be very interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home